You either have chemistry or you don’t, and you better have it, or it’s like kissing some relative. But chemistry, listen to me, you got to be careful. Chemistry is like those perfume ads, the ones that look so interesting and mysterious but you don’t even know at first what they’re even selling. Or those menu’s without the prices. Mystery and intrigue are gonna cost you. Great looking might mean something very expensive, and I don’t mean money. What I’m saying is, chemistry is a place to start, not an end point.
- Feeling happy more often than feeling unhappy
- Being comfortable enough to donate your ill-fitting clothes to charity
- Getting a good night’s sleep without insomnia or bad dreams
- Realizing that everyone in your circle of friends makes you feel good
- Accomplishing more today…
Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.